Tuesday, October 21, 2008

>.< ||||| O.o" ||||| O_O

Hi, its been a long whiles since i've blogged...

Not that anyone reads my blog anyways...

Man, life truely is mysterious....

Opportunities appears, Things change, Uncertainty happens...

I found out its not what life gives you, its what you do...

At the moment, I'm regretting and disappointed that I didn't DO things properly...

Given the time and opportunity, I failed...

Its better not taking the opportunity at all...

But I guess mistakes will lead to success...

But I reckon I lost something in the process...

Sad to say there is no time machine... if there were i would do things differently...

I've learned alot about my self recently...

I can't work under pressure... even when i came prepared...

I learned that letting something out might not be the best idea as well...

It did felt alrite for a while... but I think the consequences are killing me... from the inside....

It's starting to sink in... and I found it hurts...

Maybe I'm overthinking too much... but I think I'm lost... (I am LOS... buahahahahaha)

Should stop making these lames jokes :P

BLeh... Whatever!!

The cliff I'm falling is pretty high... I'm still falling... but I think I can see the end of it...

When it reaches the end... I'm going to climb that cliff again and reach the TOP!!!!!

PS: Letting things out aint that bad

No comments: