Monday, May 11, 2009

I love my friends:D

After an entire weekend of working on my assignment
It was all worth it...
It was due on my birthday...
I had 2 hours of sleep and skipped breakfast on that day...
I was so drained and tired...

When my friends ask me to go broadway to eat i was actually kinda disappointed...
But I can't be stuffed coz i was hungry and tired...
On the back of my mind i was wondering where was everyone else?
I actually thought no one was else was around...
At least I still got these dudes (Jim Suzan Christine Megan) to keep me company...
They didnt offer me a lift, but strangely come to think of it it was kinda suspicious for them to suddenly want to come to my house...Well Jim said he wanted to have a nap at my place... which is kinda weird considering he can sleep basically sleep on the chair... 
Due to fatigue and can't be botheredness really did not make me feel suspicious....

Anyways, we arrived at my apartment!
I was kinda pissed that the door wasn't locked!
I actually stormed in and decided to give my brother a lecture!
And my god i was surprise!!!
Never in my life, i've been this shocked...
Even though i showed only a glimmer of the shock of seeing EVERYONE there and with baloons!!
I was honestly very flabergasted... (Dam you tiredness!!!! DAM YOU DESIGN PROJECT!!!!)
If I could go back in time i would've shown more shock!
Seriously i was... inside :P

Design - Project = Shit
Presents - Nomination = YaY!!!!
Surprise - birthday = Pricesless!!!
Friends = forever and ever :D

Megan and Christine are awesome for oraginising this!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I need sleep now...
so tired...
I'm signing offfff Nito!!!

L4D ftw

Blink182- Always

No comments: