Sunday, August 31, 2008

Epic Failure!

Hello all!!

This is the saddest moment of my life!

I was suppose to run the City to Surf today...

Unfortunately I slept in...

Well to be fair I had a 12 hour shift...(it ended at 4 am)

This was my first shift working at Perth Convention Exibition Center(PCEC)

Man... being a waiter is hard work... I never knew being a waiter is really hard...

That night was actually not too bad, I actually got use to it very fast... ( It is my first waitering job, I'm actually proud I did good)

It started out pretty bad though... I spilt wine over someone (No surprize there...I'm a clutz)

Strangely I actually recovered very well... a little disappointed and embarassed, but I reckon I covered it up pretty well.

In that moment, I actually paniked, I didn't show it, but my mind was messed up... It's a miracle I didn't broke down and cried. (bit of a wuss if i did that...)

People at PCEC are pretty cool, with the exception 0f the managers...( I guessed its just them)

I'll stick to this job i guess... (Nothing better to do)

Hopefully I'll do better next time... I'm sure I will....I hope...

Well because of that I ended up missing the event i was SOOOO looking forward to...

I was planning to take a nap and leave at 7.

But my phone has this problem of the alarm not sounding when my phone is silent (freakin hell)

*Sigh*

To make myself feel better I think I should just run 12km...

I fail in life

FAIL!!!!!

No comments: