Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Its been awhile... again

Dear Blog,

It's been awhile since I've written anything on here. Well, its probably due to my lack of motivation in everything and the stress of not being able to get my PR (permanent residency).

Within in the period of me not blogging... I have achieved literally nothing... The goals that I set out to do weren't even close to completion... FAIL

Well at least I got a full time job now.... as a Bar Runner/Buffet Man/ Floor Staff @ Hyatt Regency
I was offered the job thanks to Megan!!
Working @ the Hyatt was way easier then working @ PCEC (Perth Convention Exhibition Centre). the only downside is that I have to wake up at 5am every morning! Anyway, the people there are awesomely friendly and helpful! With the exception of a couple of chefs and team leaders.

On another note, I realized I look disgustingly fat:( Even though I didn't put on much. So in order for me to look better I've committed to joining Fitness First!

Currently I weighed 74.5kg. I'm hoping to lose 5 kg by the end of the year. Hopefully bulk up next year! I shall update my progress when I have the chance!

Regards

Los

PS: Well I did spending relatively more time with my Girlfriend... so I guessed that's achieved....

No comments: