Monday, December 20, 2010

Sigh to my life

It occurred to me that the only time I blog is when I'm feeling down.

Working at the Hyatt has be pretty good. The pay is pretty good. Sadly a lot of people are leaving and the workplace is becoming very hectic. All that keeping me from quitting is the pay check. Sigh....

Had the worse customers this week. Freakin Cricket Test series. The fan/ players are so rude. And they come into the cafe in crowds!!! Wished they all leave >.< Double Sign....

Sometimes I wish my life goes according to my plans... and definetely much more faster. Every time I had to wait for something... My PR... Bob (Bob is actually a replacement for a other word which I am not going to say)... and so on..... wished I could just like go SHAZZAMmmmM!!! BOOM PR obtained! Sighhhh....

Sometimes I wished Bob will be more loving and care about me more:( I think Bob does but Bob never shows it. Everytime I wanna hang with Bob, Bob just can't.... I really really like Bob but sometime I think its never going to work coz all nothing seems to go to plan... SIGH......

Last but not least! My PsP replacement is cracked!!!!!! Now I have to ask the seller whether I can return it! He better let me return! gg 60 bucks if I don't! SIGHHHHHH

Meh life sucks, but at least I'm alive and well... just got to suck it up!

RAWR!!!

$%!$#%#$%!@#$!@

No comments: